Academic Records and Reports

Grade Reports

At the conclusion of the Fall and Spring Semesters, student grade reports are available on the student’s WebAdvisor account. Students may request additional copies of their grade reports to be sent to designated person(s) by signing an Academic Records Release form available in the Office of the Registrar.

Transcripts and Student Records

A transcript is a copy of the official permanent student record that indicates attempted courses by title and number and the grades earned for those courses together with an explanation of the Allegheny grading system. The Office of the Registrar has responsibility for maintaining these records and for making copies of them available as transcripts. When current students wish official transcripts to be sent to other institutions, prospective employers, or themselves, they should submit a request through the link provided on WebAdvisor. Students who have graduated or withdrawn should submit requests directly via the Transcripts on Demand service, A fee of $5 is charged for official transcripts; additional fees may be assessed for expedited or express delivery. Printed, official transcripts bear the seal of the College, and they are signed and dated by the Registrar; electronic delivery of official transcripts is also available. No transcripts are released from the day grades are due from the faculty for each semester for current students until the day that all grades have been posted.

Unofficial transcripts are available to current students and their advisors through the College’s WebAdvisor web page. These transcripts do not bear the College’s seal and are intended only for use in scheduling classes and advising students; under no circumstances should they be considered an official record of students’ academic performance.