Testimonials

20160825_180408Arienthia Gray ’17

“Instead of just looking what you think you want right now, look at all of the opportunities Allegheny has to offer.”

Mariatu Kargbo ’17

“At Allegheny, you have a chance to be more than just you. You become a well-rounded student, academically and otherwise.”

Justin Ceballos ’18

“Access Allegheny provided me with a support system and a foundation of information that have become invaluable.”

Arianna O’Connell ’18

“The week I had here before others joined us on campus was the greatest opportunity to get acclimated. I recommend it to everyone. Deciding to be a part of Access Allegheny was one of the best decisions I ever made.”

Professor Julie Wilson20160822_152317

“What’s most amazing about Access Allegheny is the community! The program nurtures deep and lasting relationships among students, staff, and faculty that have an enormous impact on students’ experiences. I’ve seen firsthand how Access helps students to succeed academically, while also empowering them to become leaders on campus. Participating in Access enables students to find their voice, both as young scholars and members of the Allegheny community. That’s a beautiful thing!”

Professor Joshua Searle-White

“The Access Allegheny program went beyond my expectations in how much it helped my students adapt to college life and become a part of Allegheny.  From the first week I met them, they were as cohesive as any group of students I have seen in my 20 years at Allegheny, and now several months later, they continue to bond with each other and support each other in both their academic and social lives.  I’m looking forward to continuing to be a part of the program in the future.”