Congratulations! To officially join Allegheny’s outstanding community of students, there are THREE steps you must take:
Submit your enrollment deposit—this action will secure your space at Allegheny.
Submit the non-refundable $400 deposit by May 1 (unless otherwise indicated on an Early Decision admittance letter). The deposit is returnable upon your graduation from the College, less any charges that may be outstanding.
To pay online, complete the Candidate’s Reply Form to be connected to our payment system. Instructions to send payment by mail are also included on the form.
If you’ve already completed the Candidate’s Reply Form and only need to pay your deposit, complete the Enrollment Deposit Form.
Complete the Candidate’s Reply Form.
If you have not yet completed the Candidate’s Reply Form with your payment, the form is available online below. You may also complete the printed version of the Candidate’s Reply Form that was delivered with your admittance letter and return it to us in the gold reply envelope provided.
Send us your official final transcript.
As soon as it is available, have a copy of your official final transcript mailed to:
Admissions Office / Allegheny College / 520 N. Main Street / Meadville, PA 16335
If you are planning to transfer credits from an institution other than your high school, or if you have AP test credits, be sure to also submit those official documents as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTES – PROVISIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
- You should plan to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov for consideration for need-based financial assistance (Allegheny code: 003230). In order to receive your financial aid package in a timely manner, we recommend completing the FAFSA as soon as possible after learning of your acceptance to Allegheny. Read more on our Financial Aid website.
- Your acceptance for admission may be reconsidered if you submit deposits to more than one institution at the same time.
- Your acceptance for admission is contingent upon your maintaining the level of academic achievement presented in your application through the conclusion of the school year. You are responsible for submitting a copy of your final transcript. If your academic performance or conduct is inconsistent with your admissions application information, we reserve the right to revoke admission, or to stipulate additional enrollment conditions.
What else should I do?
Take another look and get all the answers you’re looking for. Tour campus with a student, talk to faculty, have a conversation with an Admissions counselor, and stay overnight! You can visit campus almost any time:
- Personal Day Visit
- Personal Overnight Visit
- Admitted Student Day Program — Thursday, April 2 (registration not yet available)
- Admitted Student Overnight Programs — Trustee Scholar Weekends I & II; Sneak Preview Weekend (registration not yet available)
Join the Class of 2019 Page
Join the Class of 2019 on Facebook! This group is just for you, where you can connect with other admitted students to discover what cities they’re from, who might be sitting next to you in your Freshman Seminar, and who else loves your favorite band.
Also follow Allegheny College on our official social media accounts:
Get Your T-shirt
You’ve earned it. Just tell us your T-shirt size and we’ll mail it to you. Show off your blue and gold!
Send Us Your Photo
Upload your class photo to add to the poster display in the Admissions 454 House! We’re so excited to show off our incoming class. And the next time you’re on campus, stop by to find your pic and say hello.
Check Out the Gator Blogs
Stay connected with your future classmates! Our gator bloggers tell you what they’re really up to during the semester, including trips to the Adirondacks, teaching Spanish to 5th graders, and why they’re still glad they chose Allegheny.