Congratulations! To officially join Allegheny’s outstanding community of students, there are two steps you must take:
1. Complete the Candidate’s Reply Form and pay your deposit
After completing the Candidate’s Reply Form, you will be redirected to our online payment form or you may indicate you are mailing your payment.
Paying your deposit is the only way to secure your space at Allegheny.
The non-refundable $400 is due by May 1 (unless otherwise indicated on your admittance letter) and is returnable upon your graduation from the College, less any charges that may be outstanding. If mailing your reply, it must be postmarked by May 2.
If you’ve already completed the Candidate’s Reply Form and only need to pay your deposit, complete the Enrollment Deposit Form.
Students withdrawing from Allegheny should indicate that via the Candidate’s Reply Form as well.
2. Send us your official final transcript
As soon as it is available, have a copy of your official final transcript mailed to:
520 N. Main Street
Meadville, PA 16335
If you are planning to transfer credits from an institution other than your high school, or if you have AP test credits, be sure to also submit those official documents as soon as possible.
More details about transferring credits.
Important Notes - Provisions of Acceptance
- You should plan to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov for consideration for need-based financial assistance (Allegheny code: 003230). In order to receive your financial aid package in a timely manner, we recommend completing the FAFSA as soon as possible after learning of your acceptance to Allegheny. Read more on our Financial Aid website.
- Your acceptance for admission may be reconsidered if you submit deposits to more than one institution at the same time.
- Your acceptance for admission is contingent upon your maintaining the level of academic achievement presented in your application through the conclusion of the school year. You are responsible for submitting a copy of your final transcript. If your academic performance or conduct is inconsistent with your admissions application information, we reserve the right to revoke admission, or to stipulate additional enrollment conditions.
What else should I do?
Bookmark the Orientation Site
Everything you’ll need to know this summer is found here: housing, what to bring (or not), class registration, move-in dates, and more. Bookmark the page and check back often!
Connect with Your Classmates
This group is just for you, where you can connect with other admitted students to discover what cities they’re from, who might be sitting next to you in your Freshman Seminar, and who else loves your favorite band.Join the Class of 2020 Page
Also follow Allegheny College on our official social media accounts:
All admitted seniors are invited to get an inside look of Gator life and have all your questions answered! Tour campus with a student, talk to faculty, and have a conversation with an Admissions counselor.
Claim Your Swag
You’ve earned it. Just tell us your T-shirt size and we’ll mail it to you. Show your Gator pride!
Upload your class photo so we can have your ID, or “AllCard”, ready when you arrive! It will also be used in a reference piece for faculty and advisors. Say Cheese!