Admissions Counselor & Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment
Phone: (814) 332-2103 | Email: email@example.com
Unusual Combinations: Extreme Couponer / Cosmetic Enthusiast / Autodidact
Michelle is a 2016 graduate of Allegheny College. While attending college she worked for a local pharmacy ensuring that the members of the Meadville community were happy and healthy on a day to day basis. With a passion for helping others, Michelle joins the admissions team with great excitement to help future Alleghenians find their path here at Allegheny College!
Michelle enjoys spending her time with her husband and their two fur babies, Ryley Bear and Hoodie Meowin. She is a self proclaimed cosmetic enthusiast because she owns over 300+ bottles of nail polish. On the weekends you can find her at Tinseltown or the Movies at Meadville watching the newest releases!
Travel calendars are updated daily.
Tips for Future Allegheny Students
- Ask questions and ask for help! You are not alone and Allegheny provides all of the support you need as a student to succeed here.
- You will meet so many new people, but the true friendships you make are guaranteed to last a lifetime. Be open to new friendships throughout the entirety of college.
- Always make time for food. It sounds silly, but feed your brain and your soul with some food from the local restaurants(Julian’s, Grace’s, The Market House)
Fun Facts About Michelle
- Michelle has Mexican and Italian roots, so she is no stranger to authentic cuisine and can cook just about anything!
- She loves to weight train, she is formerly known as “mighty mouse” to some.