Allegheny provides a range of career-oriented services for students and alumni. This includes:
- Career Counseling
- Help in choosing a major or a career direction
- Assessment instruments: Myers-Briggs, Self-Directed Search
- Learn options for applying your major to a career
- Learn how to be sure you’ll be employable when you graduate
- Career Resource Library with books, periodicals, company literature and more
- Funding to support attendance at professional conferences and to cover internship expenses
- Group Workshops presented for campus organizations or residence halls
- Help in developing Resume and Cover-Letter Writing and Interviewing skills
- Internship Assistance, including an Internship Database and e-mail notification of internship opportunities.
In addition, these initiatives are designed especially Allegheny students:
- Consortium Job Fairs featuring up to 200 employers seeking college students
- Job Search Assistance, including e-mail notification of job openings
- On-Campus Recruiting, in which we bring employers to campus to interview seniors for full-time positions after graduation and underclass students for internship opportunities
Join us on Facebook at Jobline Allegheny to keep up to date on the latest Career Education programs and events.