Primary Gator Logo
The primary gator logo is made up of four colors: Allegheny gold, blue, green, and black. For purposes such as merchandise, depending on pricing, you may want to use only 3, 2, or 1 color.
A variety of color combinations—but not every possible combination—are shown on this page. The gator logo is the most commonly misused graphic when it concerns color. Please share this page with any outside vendors you are working with, and always keep these two things in mind:
- Always be sure the eye is white in color
- The gator head may be green or white; when color is available, the green gator head is preferred
The gator head follows the same color guidelines as the gator logo.
Gator In Water
- The gator in water should be used either at the edge of an element, such as a text border, or at the edge of the paper.
- Text can be placed underneath the gator in water, but only if it is in the font Letterman Solid.
- The gator in water follows the same color guidelines as the gator logo.