The Vukovich Center for Communication Arts, a $23 million state-of-the-art academic facility and performance venue, opened in the spring of 2009
- The award-winning Gladys Mullenix Black Theatre, featuring a 40-foot Proscenium stage with technical systems and architectural features designed to support professional-level learning, both on stage and backstage
- Full HD television studio
- HD digital movie theatre/classroom with surround sound
- On-campus radio station, WARC
- Under the supervision and guidance of the technical director, students are trained in all aspects of scenery construction in the Scene shop.
- Costume shop with professional staff
- Academic, support, and theatre facilities all in one building
Other performance spaces on campus include: the Raymond P. Shafer Auditorium, with large performance stage and 1,700 seats; The Little Theatre in Arter with 23-foot Proscenium stage and 210 seats used primarily by SET (Student Experimental Theatre) Organization; and the Montgomery Gymnasium used for Dance and Movement Studies.