Courtney Bailey, B.S.C., Ohio University; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University. Rhetoric and media studies.
River Branch, B.A., Kenyon College; M.A., M.F.A., University of Iowa. Media production; new technology.
Mark Cosdon, B.A., Colby College; M.A., Ph.D., Tufts University. Theatre history and performance studies.
Daniel Crozier, B.A., St. Mary’s College; M.F.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison. Acting, movement, voice.
Michael Keeley, B.A., Pennsylvania State University; M.A., Marquette University; M.F.A., Brooklyn College. Video studies, mass media.
Michael Mehler, B.A. Northwestern University; M.F.A., University of Texas (Austin), Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, Theatre design.
Vesta Silva, B.A., Indiana University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Iowa. Rhetoric and speech studies.
Ishita Sinha Roy, B.A., M.A., University of Bombay; M.A., Ph.D., Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California. Media studies.
Joe Tompkins, B.A., University of Minnesota; PhD., Universtiy of Minnesota
Beth Watkins, B.A., Moorhead State University; M.F.A., University of Texas. Directing, acting, devising and adaptation.
Jon Wiebel, B.A., Baylor University; M.A., University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill). Rhetoric, political communication; Ph.D., University of Iowa
Julie Wilson, B.A., Macalester College; M.A., University of Minnesota, Ph.D., University of Minnesota
Emily Chivers Yochim, B.A., Allegheny College; Ph.D. University of Michigan. Media studies.
Miriam Patterson, Costume Shop Supervisor, B.A., University of Memphis; M.F.A., University of Memphis; Costume Design Concentration
Selected Faculty Publications/Achievements
- Professional acting, New York City
- Freelance design
- Theatre History Studies
- Board of Advisors, Theatre Insight
- Board of Editors, Film Criticism
- Text and Performance Quarterly
- Participant, Institute for Theatre Technology (ITT) Seminars
- Participant, Association of Theatres in Higher Education (ATHE)
- Officer, Theatre as a Liberal Art (TLA)
- Journal of Medical Humanities
- Journal of Communication
- Reading Stephen Sondheim: A Collection of Critical Essays
- Theatre Annual
- Quarterly Journal of Speech
- Media, Culture and Society
- Skate Life: Re-Imagining White Masculinity, University of Michigan Press, 2010
- The Hanlon Brothers: From Daredevil Acrobatics to Spectacle Pantomime, 1833-1931
- Journal of American Drama and Theatre
- Vice President, American Theatre and Drama Society