Courtney Bailey, B.S.C., Ohio University; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University. Rhetoric and media studies.
River Branch, B.A., Kenyon College; M.A., M.F.A., University of Iowa. Media production; new technology.
Mark Cosdon, B.A., Colby College; M.A., Ph.D., Tufts University. Theatre history and performance studies.
Daniel Crozier, B.A., St. Mary’s College; M.F.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison. Acting, movement, voice.
Michael Keeley, B.A., Pennsylvania State University; M.A., Marquette University; M.F.A., Brooklyn College. Video studies, mass media.
Katherine McGerr, B.A., Columbia University; M.F.A., Yale School of Drama
Michael Mehler, B.A. Northwestern University; M.F.A., University of Texas (Austin), Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, Theatre design.
John Reilly, B.A. in Communication Arts from Allegheny College and his M.F.A. in Filmmaking from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Vesta Silva, B.A., Indiana University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Iowa. Rhetoric and speech studies.
Ishita Sinha Roy, B.A., M.A., University of Bombay; M.A., Ph.D., Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California. Media studies.
Joe Tompkins, B.A., University of Minnesota; PhD., Universtiy of Minnesota
Beth Watkins, B.A., Moorhead State University; M.F.A., University of Texas. Directing, acting, devising and adaptation.
Jon Wiebel, B.A., Baylor University; M.A., University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill). Rhetoric, political communication; Ph.D., University of Iowa
Julie Wilson, B.A., Macalester College; M.A., University of Minnesota, Ph.D., University of Minnesota
Emily Chivers Yochim, B.A., Allegheny College; Ph.D. University of Michigan. Media studies.
Jim Sumerfield, Technical Director, B.A., Allegheny College
Lesley Fairman, Assistant Technical Director, B.A., California Institute of the Arts
Miriam Patterson, Costume Shop Supervisor, B.A., University of Memphis; M.F.A., University of Memphis; Costume Design Concentration
Selected Faculty Publications/Achievements
- Professional acting, New York City
- Freelance design
- Theatre History Studies
- Board of Advisors, Theatre Insight
- Board of Editors, Film Criticism
- Text and Performance Quarterly
- Participant, Institute for Theatre Technology (ITT) Seminars
- Participant, Association of Theatres in Higher Education (ATHE)
- Officer, Theatre as a Liberal Art (TLA)
- Journal of Medical Humanities
- Journal of Communication
- Reading Stephen Sondheim: A Collection of Critical Essays
- Theatre Annual
- Quarterly Journal of Speech
- Media, Culture and Society
- Skate Life: Re-Imagining White Masculinity, University of Michigan Press, 2010
- The Hanlon Brothers: From Daredevil Acrobatics to Spectable Pantomine, 1833-1931
- Journal of American Drama and Theatre
- Vice President, American Theatre and Drama Society