The Residence Hall Room and Dinner registration link is available at the bottom of this page.
- Reservation requests must be received by Friday, April 15.
- All dinner reservations for the Friday Evening Dinner must be prepaid.
- Refunds cannot be given for cancellations received after May 1.
- A DVD of the Commencement ceremony and diploma frames may be ordered online.
- Personalized graduation announcements may be ordered by calling Balfour toll-free at 1-866-225-3687 or visiting http://www.balfour.com.
- Commencement flowers are available for pre-order at CommencementFlowers.com
- The College has arranged for professional photographs of graduates receiving their diplomas to be taken by GradTrak Studio. You will receive proofs within two weeks following Commencement, at which time you can order photographs if you choose. If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact GradTrak’s customer service department at 1-800-424-3686.
- Please visit our bookstore at your convenience.
- A limited number of handicapped parking places are available. Please advise the Office of Conference and Event Services of your need for handicapped parking and a windshield placard will be mailed to you.
- No dogs will be permitted on Bentley Lawn during the ceremony.
Reservation Form Instructions
Reservations must be received by April 15.
Please coordinate all Commencement Weekend plans with your graduating son or daughter and complete the Room and Dinner Registration Form. If paying by mail, a check payable to Allegheny College or credit card information for the total amount due must be enclosed with the reservation form by April 15. Reservations will not be accepted for the Friday Evening Dinner until payment is received. Please do not send cash.
Tickets: Ceremony and dinner tickets will be available for pick-up in the Office of Conference and Event Services (Schultz Hall, Room 191) by your son or daughter on weekdays between May 9 and May 12 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We regret that refunds cannot be made for cancellations after May 1.
Room Reservations: The College makes housing available to guests who may wish to stay in residence halls on Friday, and Saturday nights for $40 per person per night. Spaces are limited. Please fill in the full name of each person desiring lodging on campus and note any physical limitations or needs to be considered in making room assignments. All rooms are double occupancy (two single beds) with shared bathroom facilities. Each residence hall guest will receive sheets, a light blanket, washcloth and a small towel. Guests must provide their own pillows and blankets. All guests staying in the residence hall should check in at the Baldwin Reception Desk, Baldwin Hall, which opens Friday, May 13, at 5:00 p.m. Please note the Reception Desk’s hours of operation and make every effort to check in before midnight.
Friday Evening Dinner: Friday, May 13, 6:00 p.m. in Brooks Dining Hall. Indicate the number attending dinner on the Friday Dinner Registration Form. The cost for the dinner is $20.00 per adults (including graduates), $10.00 for children ages 6 – 16, and free for children under age 6. Tables are reserved by family name. If you wish to be seated with another family, please indicate that on the reservation form.
Physical Limitations: Please advise by May 1 of any special needs guests may have in order to enjoy full participation in Commencement events. Note that we do not provide wheelchairs.