Welcome to Computing Services
Allegheny students, faculty and employees are well-connected with access to current technology. The campus network continues to evolve to provide students, faculty, and staff a reliable high speed connection to the internet and the growing number of online resources available to the college community.
|Quick Links||Configuring Personal Devices|
|Resources||Log On To..|
- The Computing Services Help Desk, located in Murray Hall, provides front-line computer support to all students and employees on campus.
- Support of desktop, educational, and administrative technology is provided by Administrative Information Services (AIS), Instructional Technology, User Services, and Technical and Network Services (TNS).
- Coppola Enterprises provide technology support and sales for personal technology during regular office hours during the academic year.
- Technology support for academic projects is available in the Pelletier Library through the Learning Commons’ technology consultants.
- More About Computing Services..
If you are not sure who to contact for help please contact the Help Desk or create a ticket with requests. The User Support Specialists at the Help Desk connect specialized requests to the appropriate party.