The college employs a standard set of computers to meet the computing needs of campus. The standard computers used on campus are
- MacBook Pros
- Dell Optiplex
- Dell Latitude
The standard model types are reviewed annually and specialized needs can be met by contacting Computing Services.
Software Configuration by Operating System
College-owned computers are configured with the following software. Some of the software is pre-installed before the computer is delivered while other software is installed using remote installation system after the computer is delivered.
- Cn3D 4.1
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
PlugIns and Media Players
- Adobe Reader
- Quicktime Picture Viewer
- Windows Media Player
- Flash Player
- Microsoft Office Professional
- UltraEdit – Text Editor
- CutePDF – Allows you to print any file as .pdf
- Trend Micro – Antivirus Software
Academic Courseware (By Request)
- Microsoft Office – (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fetch – Allows you to transfer your files to your network account for safe keeping. (See Tutorials on File Backup and Transfer)
Should you have questions regarding software on your computer or how to obtain software please contact Computing Services.