Creek Camp

Summer Creek Camper with a Hellbender salamander.

Summer Creek Camper with a Hellbender salamander

Do you have a love for our natural environment? Do like exploring the outdoors and getting wet? Want to learn outside the classroom in an interactive setting?

You can do all these things while on a college campus! This experience takes place at Allegheny College in Meadville, PA. While living in college dorms, campers will participate in various activities. They will study fresh water ecology in the beautiful streams of Northwestern, PA, observe wildlife, and learn from experts! Campers will be able to interact with many people from the Allegheny College community, including students.

This is a physically and mentally demanding camp. We are in and out of water each day and work in teams on projects. Do not miss out on this unique opportunity!

Apply Now!
2016 CREEK CAMPS
 I  June 26-July1
 II July 10-15

Creek Camp is for high schoolers from anywhere in the world!

Camp fee:  $1500, financial assistance may be available – please ask!

• $500 non-refundable deposit due upon acceptance to camp
  • $1000 due by June 7th

Study fresh water ecology in the beautiful streams of Northwestern PA, observe wildlife, and learn from experts. Campers will interact with Allegheny College faculty, staff and students. This is a physically and mentally demanding camp. We thoroughly enjoy it but the days are long, we are in and out of creeks each day, and work in teams on projects. Do not miss out on this unique opportunity!

Creek Campers Say:

“Creek Camp showed me areas of ecology and conservation that I had never seen before, and so helped me to better understand the career choices I’ll be making in my future. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience” Ben

“I was surprised at how many different approaches you can take to study and help out the environment” – Christina

“Creek Camp was a fun, hands-on way for me to learn about the environment and the things that inhabit it.” – Dustin

“It was an awesome experience that I will remember for the rest of my life!” – Troy

“By the end of the week, it is almost like everyone is a family” – Kiersten

073