Gifts in Action

Your financial support has an immediate and lasting impact on the people, programs, and places of Allegheny College. The continued generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the College helps us to maintain our national reputation for academic rigor and producing successful graduates. Below, learn more about how gifts make a difference in the lives of Allegheny faculty and students.

student image

“Being able to go out into the field to apply what I have learned in the classroom was invaluable, and has greatly enhanced my knowledge and appreciation of field.”

—Chris Micucci ’18

Read more about Chris

“I would like to thank you for this scholarship and the chance to pursue my future career.”

—Wesley Germain ’20

Read more about Wesley

student image

“Having the opportunity to attend festivals like this has shaped me into a better musician and I will be forever grateful for the memories and skill I’ve acquired.”

—Breanna Whiting ’17

Read more about Breanna

“I cannot thank you enough for your investment in the lives and futures of students and the dedication you have shown to international education. The path my generation walks is less rough because of footsteps yours has already laid.”

—Yemi Olaiya ’17

Read more about Yemi

“None of my goals would be in reach if it weren’t for the financial support I received.”

—Megan Arnold ’19

Read more about Megan Arnold

“Your support allows me to work toward a better life, pursuing what I love. […] I cannot express how much I appreciate the kindness that you have shown me.”

—Eric Brill ’17

Read more about Eric Brill

View More Stories