Skip to content
Weapons On Campus
If You Observe A Weapon On Campus:
- Remain calm.
- Call 911 then immediately call Public Safety at 814-332-3357 or Ext. 3357.
- DO NOT touch the weapon.
- If the situation warrants, remove yourself from the area in which the
weapon is located.
- Advise Public Safety of your exact location and description of the weapon.
- Follow all instructions given to you by Public Safety or authorized personnel.
If You Observe A Person(s) With A Weapon On Campus:
- DO NOT APPROACH the person(s) with the weapon.
- Get to a safe area.
- Call 911 then immediately call Public Safety at 814-332-3357 or Ext. 3357 as soon as it is safe to do so. Remain calm.
- Provide all available information to Public Safety including your name; phone number; description of yourself and the person with the weapon; the type of weapon (if you know); and the number of weapons you observed.
- Follow all instructions given to you by Public Safety or other authorized personnel.