Skip to content
- Presentation at National Conference on Peer Tutoring in Writing
- Poem published in Montage, international magazine published simultaneously by Stanford University and in Russia
- Poetry readings
- Book review published in Studies in the Humanities
- Article published in Wittenberg Review, literary magazine
- Article published in Aethlon, sports journal
- One of 10 students nationwide chosen to participate in the Bucknell Seminar for Younger Poets
- Annie Nybo has won first prize in the essay-writing contest run in connection with The Jane Austen Festival. The festival is sponsored by the Jane Austen Society of North America and will be held this year in Pittsburgh.
- The Campus, weekly student newspaper
- Allegheny Review, nationally-known undergraduate literary magazine
- Overkill, Allegheny-specific literary magazine
- Journalism internship with the Meadville Tribune
- Writing Fellows: peer writing consultants at the Learning Commons
- Student readings
- Study abroad programs in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Australia. For more information on international programs, click here.
- Greece Experiential Learning trip
- READ Internship: a Service Learning internship incorporating students as tutors in Crawford County adult literacy program
- Associated Writing Program’s annual conference and book fair through the Allegheny Review
- Single Voice Reading Series—an opportunity to hear and meet nationally known writers.