- Department equipment as required for courses or research projects.
- Fully equipped Geographic Information Systems (GIS) laboratory to analyze geographic and environmental information.
- Allegheny’s Bousson Environmental Research Reserve for environmental and ecological research by faculty and students. East of campus, Bousson has 283 acres of woodlands, as well as ponds, streams, and wetlands.
- Computers: both personal computers and workstations, all linked to the campus network.
- Laboratory for soil, plant, water, and atmospheric analysis.