Required Forms

Student Employment for Incoming Students

If you are an incoming student and would like the opportunity to have a job on campus, please review the Job Database and complete the appropriate job application below.

Freshman/Transfer Student Job Application

Allegheny International Student Job Application

Confidentiality Agreement

Required Employment Forms

The following required student forms MUST be completed before a student may begin working:

  • Two Financial Aid Forms– Complete and submit to the Financial Aid Office on the first floor of Reis Hall:
    1. Confidentiality Agreement
    2. Student Employment Form:  This is a two page form that must be completed by the student and his/her supervisor.  The Student section of the Student Employment Form will be emailed to any student who has completed their Human Resources paperwork.  We strongly encourage students to keep their email as a new form must be completed for every job each academic year, and a separate form must be completed for winter and summer break employment.  Supervisors that have completed the FA Job Posting Database form will have also been emailed the Supervisor section of the Student Employment Form.
  • Six Payroll Forms – Complete and submit to the Human Resources Office on the second floor of Bentley Hall
    (Note: the Local Services Tax Exemption Certificate should be completed for each calendar year that the student works for and is enrolled at Allegheny College.  The other forms are only required to be completed once while the student is enrolled at Allegheny College unless there are changes to the information listed on the forms):

    1. I-9 (Complete pages 7 & 8; must have original forms of ID  based on page 9 instructions)
    2. W-4
    3. Medical Treatment Form
    4. Local Services Tax Exemption Certificate (needs to be completed each calendar year that the student works at and is enrolled at Allegheny College.)
    5. Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form: You will need to complete the top section of the form, “Employee Information – Residence Location.”   Please be sure to include the city, borough or township in which you reside in the “municipality” box and the name of the county in which you reside in the “county” box.  To find your PSD code, please refer to the “ACT 32 PSD Codes” spreadsheet. If you are unsure of your PSD code after reviewing the list, please call the Office of Human Resources/Payroll at ext. 2312 or 4792.
    6. Worker’s Compensation
  • Worker’s Compensation Panel of Providers

Job Seekers

Additional Supervisor Documents