The Allegheny Tuition Payment Plan administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS) through the Student Account Center Portal. It is recommended to help you budget payment of your educational expenses and limit your debt. This plan provides a convenient method for paying tuition, required fees, room and board in monthly installments. It is available to parents of Allegheny students and in some instances may be made available directly to students.
*Payment Plans must be in place or standard payment must be received prior to the first day class begins each semester.
Payment Plan Details – Ability to set up a 5-month payment plan through TMS. Payment plans are set up per semester. There is a $45 fee incurred when enrolling.
- Fall semester enrollment starts July 1
- First payment due August 1
- All plans set up after August 1 are required to pay prior monthly installment(s) at the time the payment plan is activated.
- Spring semester enrollment starts December 1
- First payment due January 1
- All plans set up after January 1 are required to pay prior monthly installment(s) at the time the payment plan is activated.