Internship Week 9

Shot from the American Heart Association shoot. You can kinda sorta see me in the black.

This has been one of my favorite weeks so far just because I’ve been doing nothing but having fun. My room mate’s mom came to visit for a couple of days which means she cooked dinner for a couple of nights – more Puerto Rican recipes that just melt in your mouth! All the interns have also been playing a lot of volleyball. I think at this point I play better now than when I played for my high school team. Turns out we are just as competitive at bowling as we are at volleyball too. Over the weekend a few of us went to the King of Prussia Mall about half an hour from Philadelphia, and let me tell you it is every bit as huge as they say. I don’t remember the last time I bought so many pairs of shoes at once. I actually got a blister from walking around the giant complex for so long. Perhaps the funnest part of the week has been doing a commercial interview for the American Heart Association. It doesn’t get much better than this! Spending so much time with everyone has made me realize how hard it’s going to be to leave this place…