- Prematriculation Health Center Packet 2017
- Varsity Physical Form 2.9.16 (To be completed by upper-class varsity athletes only.)
- Sickle Cell Testing (Required of new Varsity Athletes)
- Authorization: Disclosure of Health Care Information
All students who matriculate at Allegheny College are required to complete the Prematriculation Health Status Report. Completion of this requirement is universal for each student entering Allegheny College This information is designed to safeguard the health and well-being of our student body. The Prematriculation Health Status Report is a 5-part document that includes the following forms:
- Consent Form
- Report of Medical History
- Report of Physical Examination (Must be within one year of your arrival.)
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
Instructions for students:
Complete your portion of the Consent and Report of Medical History forms. Your health care provider is responsible for signing the Medical History, Physical Examination, Immunization, and TB Risk Assessment forms. Please schedule an appointment with your physician at your earliest opportunity in order to complete your Health Status Report by the July 1, 2017 deadline.
Completed forms can be mailed to Winslow Health Center, 520 North Main Street, Box 26, Meadville, PA 16335, or faxed to 814-336-3050.