Available student health services include the following:
- Allergy Injections
- Cold Clinic
- Diagnostic Laboratory Testing (in house and off-campus using patient’s insurance)
- Flue Vaccine Clinics
- Illness/Injury Care & Follow-up
- Nutrition Consultation in Collaboration with Parkhurst Dining Services
- Physical Examinations
- Primary Care
- Referrals to Community Health Care Providers
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Women’s Health and Reproductive Services
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Vaccines and Travel Medicine Consultations
As a convenience to our students we stock a variety of over-the-counter and commonly prescribed medications, first aid supplies, thermometers, sharps containers, “care packages” of ginger ale, soup, crackers, applesauce, etc., flu tests, strep tests, urine tests, and TB tests.
There is no charge for these services.