- Updated Internship opportunities by state in the History Department.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives Archives information and application
- The Office of Naval Intelligence is now accepting applications for Summer 2013. More information may be found here.
- College-sponsored internships with the archivist of the College, Special Collections at Pelletier Library and with the historian of the College may be available.
- Special internships can be designed to respond to individual interests; there is an established record of placing interns with libraries and historic societies in a number of states and with Historic Deerfield and Mystic Seaport in Connecticut.
- History internships by state and/or interest
- Emily Rajakovich – Intern at Robert H. Jackson Center; Jamestown, NY
- Tyler Triolo – Internship, Teaching Assistant at a suburban Philadelphia Public School District
- Cecilia Bruni – Intern at Homeless Children’s Education Fund
- Dalton Finnell – Marketing Intern with the Office of College Relations
- Bridget Hubbard – Intern at Office of Jerry Buttimer, Teachta Dala
- Sarah Lerch – Curatorial Intern at Eisenhower National Historic Site; Gettysburg, PA
- Stephanie Marchincin – Intern at Robert H. Jackson Center; Jamestown, NY
- Jaysa Alverez – New Heritage Theatre Group, New York
- Bridget Hubbard – National Archives and Records Administration
- Sarah Klein – National Museum of the United States Navy
- Emily Doherty – Colonial Williamsburg
- Jocelyn Levis – Harper’s Ferry National Historic Park
- Alicia Watts – Women’s Aviation Museum