The InfoDesk in Pelletier provides convenient technology help at the same location the community borrows books, course reserves, materials from interlibrary loan, and media services.
Configure Your Devices
- Get on AC-Wireless
- Get Trend Micro Antivirus for Windows or Mac
- Get PaperCut client for Windows or Mac
- Google 2-Step Verification enrollment page.
- Register a Game System or Smart Device
- Course Reserves: Books and Videos for Your Courses
- Connect with Media Services
- Reserve Laptops, Projectors, and Other Equipment
- Interlibrary Loan
- Renew Books
- Reserve a Cubicle
- Reserve a Group Study Room
*Use and renewal of resources are governed by the College’s Circulation policy adopted 11/16/2016
Log On and Get to Work
- G Suite – Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, etc..
- Informer Reports
- Sakai Course Sites
- Securing the Human Video Training
Location and Hours
The InfoDesk is located immediately to the left as you enter Pelletier and provides walk up service during the Pelletier Library’s regular hours.
|Monday-Thursday:||7:30 A.M. to 2:00 A.M|
|Friday:||7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Saturday:||9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
|Sunday:||11:00 A.M. to 2:00 A.M|
- During the following Study and Exam Days the library is open 24 hours.
- There are reduced hours when classes are not in session, check the Library Hours page for a complete listing hours Pelletier Library is open.