Skip to content
Links of Special Interest
- The Spanish House – The Allegheny College Spanish House has been in existence continuously since the early nineteen eighties, hosting an exchange student from Spain or Latin America in alternating years. In 2002 it was relocated to 394 East College Street and its current director is Wilfredo Hernández.
- Unión Latina – a student organization at Allegheny College – can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latin American Network Information Center (LANIC) – an information service maintained by the University of Texas at Austin.
- Harvard’s David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies hosts a comprehensive site for information on Latin American Studies, including its magazine, ReVista, published three times yearly.
- An excellent collection of maps and other historical documents related to Latin America may be found on the web site of Professor Steven Volk, Oberlin College.
- H-LatAm links you to discussion lists in Latin American history as well as an archive of historical documents and other resources.
- The Oxford Latin American Economic History Database (OxLAD), produced by the Latin American Centre of Oxford University, is a free, downloadable, on-line resource for reliable, consistent, and comparable economic and social data series from 1900-2000 for 20 countries in Latin America.