What is a NaviGator?
- Understand and use effective learning strategies to be self-regulated learners.
- Identify and overcome obstacles that may be impeding academic success.
- Focus on individual goals and identify steps to reaching those goals.
- Develop strong time-management and organization.
- Motivate to take ownership of their own academic success.
- Refer to services on campus such as academic advising, personal or career counseling, tutoring, involvement or other services.
Want a NaviGator? Sign Up HERE!
LIKE on Facebook for the latest updates and news!
Questions? Contact us!
If you have questions about any of the aspects of the NaviGator program or the application process, please contact us at email@example.com, or stop by the Learning Commons.