ALLEGHENY’S HONOR CODE EXPECTS STUDENTS TO NOT REQUEST TEXTBOOKS FROM INTERLIBRARY LOAN
Enter your Allegheny ID number to log into E-ZBorrow. Your ID number is printed at the bottom of your ID card below your name.This number should be entered as a 7-digit number. (If your ID is not 7 digits, please add zeros in front of the number on your ID)
Interlibrary Loan Manager
Office: Pelletier Library Main Floor
Mail: Allegheny College
520 North Main Street
Meadville PA 16335
General Policies & Procedures
- Interlibrary Loan services (ILL) are available to the employees and currently enrolled students of Allegheny College.
- There is no charge for Interlibrary Loan services. However, overdue fines accrue at $1.00 per day.
- Students may be asked to consult a Research Librarian for help if they are placing requests for materials not usually useful in college work.
- Items should not be requested if they are owned and available at Allegheny.
- Books borrowed through ILL are subject to any policies or restrictions set by the lending library.
- Materials (particularly journal articles) obtained through ILL are subject to copyright restrictions on their use. Copyright compliance in the use of materials is the responsibility of the person who borrows the material.
- Due dates are strictly enforced. Repeated failure to return ILL materials on time may result in limitations to a patron’s ILL privileges.
- Patrons should supply the most complete citation information possible. Un-usable citations will be returned to the requester. Consult with the Research Librarians for help with citations (see the Research Help tab).
- Not all requests can be filled. If material is not obtainable, we will alert the requester as quickly as possible.
- Requests are filled as quickly as possible. Delays may occur due to limited availability or mail delays.
- Books borrowed through EZBorrow can be renewed one time. Books borrowed through ILLiad cannot be renewed.
- Requesting textbooks or required reading for a class violates college policy is an honor code violation.