Andrew Bloeser, B.A., University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point; M.A. and Ph.D., University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign
Zachary Callen, B.A., MS., Illinois State University, M.S., Ph.D., The University of Chicago
Brian Harward, B.A., Gettysburg College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Georgia.
Nathan Henceroth, B.A., Centre College; M.A. Charles University (Prague); Ph.D. University of Nevada, Las Vegas. European Politics, European Union, Populism.
Sarah Holt, Quigley Hall Coordinator, B.S., Penn State University
Shanna Kirschner, B.A., Carleton College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Michigan. Middle East Politics; ethnic conflict; Civil War; International Institutions.
Shannan Mattiace, (chair), B.A., Central College; Ph.D., University of Texas (Austin). Race and ethnicity in Latin America; nationalism; transnational social movements; pan-Indian political culture; immigration; political anthropology.
Robert Seddig, Emeritus Professor of Political Science
Bruce Smith, B.A., Ph.D., Rutgers University. Political theory; politics and literature; American political thought.
Howard Tamashiro, B.A., University of Hawaii; Ph.D., Ohio State University. U.S. foreign policy; defense studies; the U.S. intelligence community.
Sharon Wesoky, B.A., Brandeis University; M.A., Ph.D., Cornell University. Chinese politics; transnationalism; gender politics and society.
Selected Faculty Publications/Achievements
- Railroads and American Political Development: Infrastructure, Federalism, and State Building published by the University Press of Kansas.
- The Environmental Politics of Sacrifice, published by M.I.T. Press.
- Politics and Remembrance, published by Princeton University Press.
- Understanding Attitudes about War: Modeling Moral Judgments, published by University of Pittsburgh Press.
- Chinese Feminism Faces Globalization, published by Routledge.
- Confronting Consumption, published by MIT Press.
- “Origins of Supreme Court Leadership,” published in the Journal of Supreme Court History.
- New Party Politics, published by Wadsworth.
- To See With Two Eyes: Peasant Activism and Indian Autonomy in Chiapas, Mexico, published by University of New Mexico Press.