Academic Standing

Please see the College Academic Standing page for information about:

  • Academic Warning, Academic Probation, and Poor Academic Standing
  • Academic Dismissals and the appeal process for dismissals
  • Leaves of Absence from the College (taken when a student intends to return)
  • Withdrawal from the College (permanent withdrawal)

Information about tuition refunds for students who do not complete the semester is available from Student Financial Services.