Advisee Degree Audit
To review the latest Degree Audit for an advisee:
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select “My Advisees: Acad Records”
- Select the current semester from the drop-down menu, then click “Submit” – this will bring up a list of your advisees with a pull-down menu of options for each student
- Select “Evaluate Program” from the drop-down menu for the advisee, then click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the student’s current degree program (e.g., BA.ENGL) and click “Submit.”
- You will get a message saying that the report is not yet complete. Do NOT click “OK” – this, frustratingly, just takes you back to the main menu. Instead, click your browser’s Refresh button, and the Degree Audit will then come up on-screen.
The Degree Audit that comes up is the latest available for the student and will reflect any course substitutions etc. that have been processed.