To review the academic record for an advisee:
- Log into WebAdvisor (note that you can now log in using the same password you use for email, Sakai, etc.).
- Select “My Advisees: Acad Records”
- Select “Fall, 2010,” then click “Submit” – this will bring up a list of your advisees with a pull-down menu for each student
- Select “View Student Transcript” from the pull-down menu and click “Submit” at the bottom of the page
- Select “Undergraduate” and click “Submit” to view a list of all courses the advisee has taken together with the course grades and the corresponding semesters. Scroll down to the bottom to see the student’s cumulative GPA.