Verify My Enrollment
Upon request, the Registrar’s Office can verify students’ enrollment status at Allegheny College. Such verifications are typically required by health insurance providers, scholarship sponsors, and other agencies providing services to students and their families. We can provide verifications by mail or FAX only; electronic delivery is not available. When requesting an enrollment verification, please be prepared to provide:
- the student’s name
- the student’s Allegheny ID number
- the address or FAX number to which the verification should be sent.
Enrollment verifications may be requested by telephone, FAX, email, or in person:
- by phone: call the Registrar’s Office at 814-332-2346
- by FAX: transmit your request with the information listed above to 814-337-0988
- by email: contact the Secretary to the Registrar, Ms. Pamela Shreve
- in person: the Registrar’s Office is located in Room 210 in Bentley Hall. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in summer and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the academic year
Verification requests are usually processed the same day but may take 1-2 business days during busy periods.