Travel Funding for Research and Conference Presentations:
- Funding from the URSCA Office (please contact Aimee Knupsky)
- Funding from the Gateway
- Funding from Global Health Studies program (Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
Tips on Conference Presentations:
- How to Give a Good Poster Presentation
- Example of poster for general audience
- Example of poster for specific audience
- Good site for tips on poster design
Allegheny College Research Seminar Series (ACRoSS) Noon-1:30, Tuesday, June 2nd to August 11th, 2015, Tippie Alumni Center.
Fall Semester 2014
Regional Science Consortium Conference, November, 2014, Tom Ridge Environmental Center, Erie, PA (Abstract Deadline – TBA).
Spring Semester 2015
Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) Posters on the Hill, late April/early May, Washington, D.C. Specific date will be set December 2014 (Abstract Deadline – November 5, 2014). Please contact the URSCA director before submitting an abstract to this conference.
Sigma Xi Creative Accomplishments Conference, 8:00am-1:30pm, Saturday, April 11, 2015, Penn State Behrend, Erie (Abstract Deadline – Wednesday, February 25th, 2015).
Senior Project Celebration, 10:00am – Noon, Friday April 24th, 2015, Campus Center (Abstract Deadline – Friday April 3rd, 2015).
Undergraduate Research at the Capitol (URC-PA), March 3rd, 2015, Harrisburg, PA (Abstract Deadline – Tuesday February 17th, 2015). Please contact the URSCA director before submitting an abstract to this conference.