Shuttle to Campus from PIT
Students who fly alone to attend the program via the Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) may request the free shuttle to campus by completing the following:
- Indicate you are flying alone via PIT on the Sneak Preview Registration Form
- Complete the Flight Information Form at least 10 days before the program date. The program travel coordinator will contact you to confirm your flight information.
|Arriving on Sunday||
Plan flight arrival to PIT by 12 Noon
|Departing on Monday||
Plan flight departure for 4:30 p.m. or later to allow for check-in.
|Arriving on Saturday, April 12 (only for those registered for Multicultural Program)||
Plan flight arrival to PIT by 2:30 p.m.
Students who fly alone to attend the program may request partial travel reimbursement by completing the following:
- Complete the Travel Assistance Request Form
- Submit your airline receipt of purchase to the travel coordinator listed below
- Demonstrate financial need via the FAFSA
Darnell Epps, Assistant Director of Admissions and Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment
(814) 332-2103 • Toll-free (800) 521-5293