Allegheny College is approximately 30 minutes from I-90 and I-80, a few miles off I-79 in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
To the 454 House, Admissions Office
- Travel on I-79 to Exit 147A. Continue on Route 322 East, and take the Park Avenue Exit on the right (after exit, stay left).
- Follow Park Avenue for six traffic lights to Chestnut Street and turn right.
- At the next stop sign, continue to the left and travel around Diamond Park. At the other side of the park, veer right onto North Main Street.
- After two lights on North Main Street, veer to the right and continue up the hill.
- Pass the Patricia Bush Tippie Alumni Center on your right (please yield to pedestrians at the crosswalks), and at the final (11th) gold Allegheny banner, make an immediate left after the 454 House, home of the Office of Admissions, to locate visitor parking.
View 454 North Main Street in a larger map | Click on the red marker for directions.