Allegheny College is approximately 30 minutes from I-90 and I-80, a few miles off I-79 in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
To Quigley Hall
- Travel on I-79 to Exit 147A. Continue on Route 322 East, and take the Park Avenue Exit on the right (after exit, stay left).
- Follow Park Avenue for six traffic lights to Chestnut Street and turn right.
- At the next stop sign, continue to the left and travel around Diamond Park. At the other side of the park, veer right onto North Main Street.
- After two lights on North Main Street, veer to the right and continue up the hill.
- After passing campus, turn left onto Allegheny Street. Turn into the first parking lot on the left. Quigley is at the bottom of the lot, across the walkway.
View Quigley Hall in a larger map | Click on the red marker for directions.