Go Gator Overnight
Students Traveling Alone to Pittsburgh (PIT)
Complimentary shuttles will be available on Sunday (or Saturday for Multicultural Overnight) for students who are traveling alone and flying into the Pittsburgh International Airport. Please make your flight arrangements accordingly. Assistance is also available for those arriving in Pittsburgh via Amtrack or MegaBus in Pittsburgh, or Greyhound in Meadville.
To reserve a seat on the shuttle, you must do the following:
- Indicate you are flying alone via PIT on the Go Gator Overnight Registration Form
- Complete the travel assistance form, found in your confirmation email, providing your information (flight, bus, or train number, arrival time in Pittsburgh, Monday departure) at least 10 days before the program date. We cannot guarantee transportation if your travel information is not received in this timeframe. Our travel coordinator, Louis Fehér-Peiker, will contact you to confirm your travel information.
|Shuttle to Campus
(Saturday arrival – 4/18 only)
Choose a flight that will arrive to PIT by 2:30
|Shuttle to Campus
(Sunday arrival – 3/1, 3/29, 4/19)
Choose a flight that will arrive to PIT by Noon
|Shuttle to Airport
(Monday departure – 3/2, 3/30, 4/20)
Choose a flight that leaves after 4:30 p.m. to allow for check-in.
Allegheny is committed to helping students visits campus and we do not want travel expenses to be a burden. To assist with transportation to campus, students who fly alone to attend the program may request partial travel reimbursement by:
- Registering for Go Gator and completing the question asking if you may qualify for reimbursement funds
- Submit your airline, bus, or train ticket purchase receipt to the travel coordinator listed below
- Demonstrate financial need via the FAFSA by February 15
Reimbursements will be mailed out two weeks after the event if all information has been received. Please contact us with questions (see below).
Program Travel Coordinator
(814) 332-2103 • (800) 521-5293