Group visits, available Monday through Friday, are designed for high school students who are interested in learning about Allegheny College. Topics covered will include:
- Allegheny’s distinction for celebrating “unusual combinations” of interests
- The value of studying the liberal arts and sciences
- Experiential learning and student life
- The application process and financial aid and scholarships
Options available during a group visit are:
- tour-1 hour
- info session-1 hour
- student panel- 1 hour (please note that a student panel is not available for every visit)
Requests will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis, and as scheduling allows. You must provide 3 different options for visit dates. Be aware, if your group arrives to campus later than scheduled this may require canceling or shortening pieces of the itinerary. Please provide one chaperone for every 10 students.
Questions? Contact Rachel Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-332-4731.