Phone:(814) 332-4731 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Unusual Combinations: Bookworm / Guitar Player / Runner
Rachel is a 2015 graduate of Allegheny College where was she was an English major and a double minor in Communication Arts and Women’s Studies. As a student Rachel was a sister of Delta Delta Delta, volunteered with the Overnight Program, and was a member of Gator Activities Programming.
In her free time, Rachel can be found hiking at one of the nearby state parks or meeting her friends in Pittsburgh. She also loves to relax with a good book or write for her blog.
Rachel’s Favorite Photos
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Transfer Students
Tips for Future Allegheny Students
- Use your time in college to find what you are really passionate about.
- Don’t sit in your room! Be involved! Join as many clubs and organizations as you can, especially ones you never considered before
- Your studies are important, but remember to take a time out every once in a while.
- Take advantage of the services in the Gateway!
Fun Facts About Rachel
- Favorite Books: The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls and Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- Favorite Movie: Secondhand Lions
- Favorite Sports Team: Pittsburgh Penguins