High school seniors: Get the most in-depth campus experience with an overnight visit!
Overnight dates are carefully selected to coincide with the college calendar and class schedules so that we may offer you the highest quality visit experience. A classroom experience is a vital component of the overnight visit, so in order to insure that you may attend a class we offer visits Sunday–Thursday.
Please request your overnight at least a week in advance to allow for proper planning. We make every effort to match students with hosts who share similar interests, and Allegheny offers a variety of housing options. Students will typically attend two classes and if requested, a meeting with a pre-professional advisor for those interested in areas such health professions, law, public policy, engineering, and education.
Before requesting an overnight visit, please read the following criteria and visit suggestions:
- Overnight visitors must be a high school senior.
- Recruited athletes that wish to arrange for an overnight stay with a varsisty athlete should contact our coaches directly.
- Spring semester overnight visitors must be a student that has been admitted to Allegheny College.
- We strongly recommend participating in an official student overnight program as your overnight experience. Dates and registration for these programs can be found here.
- Individual overnight visit participants must be able to provide their own transportation to campus. Students that need transportation assistance are recommended to attend a Go Gator Admitted Student Celebration event.
- Overnight visitors should regularly check email and voicemail message for important information prior to visiting.
- Failure to respond to visit confirmation outreach may result in the cancellation of the visit.
Individual Overnight Visits
For high school seniors. Dates available September 2018. Individual Overnight
Spring overnights are reserved for students who have been admitted to Allegheny.