Purpose: The Bousson Advisory Group is a non-decision-making body of students, faculty, administrators and alumni tasked with facilitating a transparent and inclusive process of communication on campus that will result in the community being better informed on all aspects of the subject of potential gas exploration at Bousson. The group will provide a set of opinions, a summary of campus viewpoints and survey data to inform the Administrative Executive Council’s recommendations to the Board of Trustees. The Board will ultimately make a final decision.
The group is composed of:
- Sue Gaylor, Executive Vice President, email@example.com
- Garrett Devenney ’16, Allegheny Student Government Director of Sustainability and Environmental Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emilie Hickox ’15, Students for Environmental Action, email@example.com
- Raymond Jozwiak ’15, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Boulton ’02, Sustainability Coordinator, email@example.com
- Rich Bowden, Professor of Environmental Science, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Cole, Associate Professor of Geology, email@example.com
- Steve Onyeiwu, Associate Professor of Economics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milt Ostrofsky, Professor of Biology, email@example.com
- Scott Wissinger, Professor of Environmental Science and Biology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Anderson ’81, senior geologist with Moody & Associates in Meadville, email@example.com
- Larry Lee, former Vice President of Finance & Administration
- Brian Anderson ’13, former Allegheny Student Government Director of Sustainability & Environmental Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact any member of the advisory group with questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions. Or fill out the online form at Campus Feedback.