Full-Time Entry Level Junior Java Software Engineer with Coveros
Full-Time Position Teaching English in China
Shane English School is a well-established and highly respected chain of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) schools. They are recruiting for full-time positions teaching English in China. See job details and application process in Gator Connect.
Applications are due on February 23 and interviews will take place on-campus March 2.
SERVE WITH A PITTSBURGH NONPROFIT. LIVE IN COMMUNITY. GROW AS A LEADER.
PULSE is a one-year service position that cultivates a community of young servant leaders to transform Pittsburgh. Talented university graduates partner with Pittsburgh nonprofits to develop the next generation of servant leaders in our city. Nonprofit partners receive a young, talented, university graduate to build capacity in their organization while participants receive valuable job training and skill development. Hannah Green ’17 is currently serving as a PULSE Fellow! Learn more about PULSE by reading the PULSE Participant General Information 18-19.
APPLY TO PULSE. The application deadline is March 1, 2018.
The fellowship runs August 25, 2018 – August 4, 2019.
Work Local Job Fair
When: Thursday, March 1, 11:30 am- 1:30 pm
Where: Campus Center Lobby
Meet over 20 local employers in the Crawford County region who are offering internships, full-time/ part-time positions, and/or shadowing opportunities! Bring copies of your resume and dress business casual. This event is a great way to secure an in-semester internship or part-time job, or start your career! Crawford County boasts a low cost of living, outdoor recreation opportunities, and even a young professional organization.
WestPACS Job & Internship Fair
When: Wednesday, March 14, 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
Where: Monroeville Convention Center
Students and alumni from Allegheny College are invited to attend the WestPACS Job & Internship Fair, the largest fair of its kind in the Pittsburgh region! Over 150 employers attend this event and it’s the perfect way to kick-start your job or internship search! Students and alumni can pre-register online through 11:59 pm on March 12 and attend for free!
Career Education offers transportation to and from the fair for $10 round trip. Please stop by the Career Education office M-F 8:00 am- 5:00 pm to reserve your seat.
Concerned about the benefits of a job fair? Here are some reasons to attend:
- It’s a great opportunity to meet employers. Where else can you see that many employers in one location, or be seen by them?
- It’s an investment in your future. You probably won’t get a job offer at a fair, but you will make some contacts that may benefit you in the future.
- It introduces you to the realities of the job search.
- it provides you with a chance to explore employers and career opportunities that you may never have thought about.
- It prompts you to do something about your resumé
- It provides crucial face-to-face contact with employers. You may send out hundreds of “faceless” résumés or online applications, but direct interaction with employers at a job fair allows you to deliver an elevator pitch selling your skills and personal qualities to the employer, ask questions, and make a great impression!
US Army Recruiting for Part-Time Positions & Post-Grad Opportunities
When: Tuesday, February 20 & Wednesday, February 21 from 11:30 am- 1:30 pm
Where: Campus Center Lobby