65–75% go on to graduate school. Recent schools:
Did You Know:
Allegheny is the #2 college for producing eventual Ph.D.s
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
- University of Maryland
- Penn State University
- Emory University
- Stanford University
- University of Chicago
- Ferro Corporation
- American Colors, Inc.
- Chromaflo Technologies
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Precision Labs, LLC
- Benjamin Bloom ’18, Project Chemist, American Colors, Inc.
- Jacob Patterson ’17, Research Assistant, University of Minnesota
- Carolyn Shetter ’14, College Access Program Manager, College Forward
- Timothy Grabnic ’13, Analytical Chemist, Chromaflo Technologies
- Joseph Burchick, Jr. ’13, Chemist, PPG Industries, Inc.
- Michelle Perry ’12, Pediatric Resident, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Gregory Eyer ’12, Quality Engineer, Spectrum Brands, Inc.
- Sarah Enslen ’10, Chemical Analyst, United States Steel Foundation, Inc.
- Ashley Hughes ’09, Senior Chemist, Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Christina Rivera ’06, Preceptor, Hematology/Oncology Clinical Pharmacist, Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, Mayo School of Health Sciences
- Steven Cullen ’04, Product Safety Team Program Manager, AbbVie
- Eric Rohanna ’03, Project Manager NA Supply Chain, Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Christine Delaney ’03, Partner, Littleton Joyce Ughetta Park & Kelly LLP
- William Andrews ’01, Director of Research, Development, and Engineering: Enhanced Oil Recovery, Nalco Champion
- Jennifer Love ’94, Associate Professor of Chemistry, University of British Columbia
- Philip Yeske ’85, Science & Alliance Officer, United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- Bernard Franc ’80, Global Vice President of Business Development, Smithers Viscient LLC
- William Wilcko ’76, Orthodontist, Erie, PA
- Charles Craik ’76, Professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California San Francisco School of Pharmacy
- James Trippi ’75, Cardiologist, St. Vincent Hospital; Founder and President of the Board of Directors of the Gennesaret Free Clinic, which provides free health care to the needy and homeless of Indianapolis
- Q. Todd Dickinson ’74, Partner, Novak Druce Connolly Bove & Quigg, LLP; former Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- James Wilcko ’72, Endodontist, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Edward Bradley ’71, Head, Oncology Development, Incyte Pharmaceuticals
- Joseph Harding ’70, Professor at Washington State University; Co-Founder of Pacific Northwest Biotechnology and M3Biotechnology
- M. Thomas Wilcko ’69, Periodontist, Co-developer with brother William (’76) of Wilckodontics, a patented surgical procedure that drastically reduces the time spent in braces
- Arthur Nagel ’67, Principal Research Investigator, Pfizer Corporation
- Joseph Calabrese ’64, Research Chemist, Central Research and Development, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Dimitri Coucouvanis ’63, Lawrence S. Bartell Collegiate Professor of Chemistry, University of Michigan
- Samuel Hellman ’55, A.N. Pritzker Distinguished Service Professor, University of Chicago, Center for Advanced Medicine