Dinner registration link is available at the bottom of this page.
- Reservation requests must be received by Friday, April 19.
- All dinner reservations for the Friday Evening Dinner must be prepaid.
- Refunds cannot be given for cancellations received after May 1.
- A DVD of the Commencement ceremony and diploma frames may be ordered online.
- Personalized graduation announcements may be ordered by visiting Jostens at http://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1044583/Allegheny-College/.
- Commencement flowers are available for pre-order at CommencementFlowers.com
- The College has arranged for professional photographs of graduates receiving their diplomas to be taken by GradTrak Studio. You will receive proofs within two weeks following Commencement, at which time you can order photographs if you choose. If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact GradTrak’s customer service department at 1-800-424-3686.
- Please visit our bookstore at your convenience.
- A limited number of handicapped parking places are available. Please advise the Office of Conference & Event Services of your need for handicapped parking and a windshield placard will be issued.
- No dogs will be permitted on Bentley Lawn during the ceremony.
Reservation Form Instructions
Reservations must be received by April 19.
Please coordinate all Commencement Weekend plans with your graduating son or daughter and complete the Dinner Registration Form. Reservations will not be accepted for the Friday Evening Dinner until payment is received. Please do not send cash.
Tickets: Ceremony and dinner tickets will be available for pick-up in the Office of Conference & Event Services (Schultz Hall, Room 191) by your student on weekdays between May 6 and May 9 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We regret that refunds cannot be made for cancellations after May 1.
Friday Evening Dinner: Friday, May 10, 6:00 p.m. in Brooks Dining Hall. Indicate the number attending dinner on the Friday Dinner Registration Form. The cost for the dinner is $26.00 per adult (including graduates), $12.00 for children ages 6 – 16, and free for children under age 6. Tables are reserved by family name. If you wish to be seated with another family, please indicate that on the reservation form.
Physical Limitations: Please advise by May 1 of any special needs guests may have in order to enjoy full participation in Commencement events. Note that we do not provide wheelchairs.