- Minutes and Documents – Maintained and archived in the Allegheny D-Space Archives
- Safety Committee website – Maintained by Tracey Olenick
The Allegheny College Safety Committee supports the overall college mission –“to prepare young adults for successful and meaningful lives in a diverse, interconnected world” -by providing a safe and healthy place to live, work and learn.
In partnership with the college administration, faculty and students, we strive to reduce environmental, health and safety risks through programs that promote stewardship for the College’s human and environmental resources.
- Guldan, Elizabeth – Science Labs
- Luteran, Jared – Athletics
- Olenick, Tracey – Physical Plant
- Reinhart, Phil – Public Safety
- Yeckley, LeeAnn – Theater, Dance and Music
- Honeysett, Jack – Art
- Kohnen, Mark – Human Resources
- McManness-Harlan, Lynn – Conference and Event Services
- Michael, Joe – Physical Plant
- Basinger, Jim – Public Safety
- Sadikovic, Marko – Student Life
- Tomer, Doug – IT
- Wetsell, Linda – Finance
- Cessna, Jim – (Chair) Contracted Safety Liaison, Miller Environmental
- Baldwin, Buck – (Vice-Chair) Contracted Safety Liaison, Envirothink Inc.
- Williams, Stephanie – Contracted Safety Liaison, Envirothink Inc.