Allegheny College offers on-campus traditional residence hall housing for current students for the period of time they are participating in one or more of the following:
- Allegheny College student employee
- Students completing a College-approved internship
- Allegheny College research assistants
- Students enrolled in an affiliated local curricular/co-curricular-related course, program or study
- Approved international students
*”current student” is defined as an active student, or an accepted student who is expected to matriculate, a student who is not on a leave of absence and who does not have a hold for academic, disciplinary, or financial reasons. Graduating seniors will not be granted permission to stay in housing past Commencement.
Allegheny does not offer general storage. Information for local storage options can be found on the Residence Life website under “frequently asked questions” here.
Registration for summer housing will be coordinated through the office of Residence Life.
Fees for summer housing can be found here.