To fill the gap in clinical and public health services in Crawford County, President Link established the on-campus Allegheny College Health Agency (ACHA).
Dr. Link has assembled an expert team of advisors for the ACHA. Our ACHA is guided by medical, epidemiology and pandemic experts, most notably:
- Bruce McIndoe, MS, President, McIndoe Risk Advisory LLC and a leader in risk management, technology and intelligence
- Gabrielle Einstein Morrow, MD, an emergency medicine attending physician affiliated with the Meadville Medical Center
- Emily Shears, CBIC, epidemiologist and Director Infection Prevention, Quality Improvement, and Regulatory & Accreditation at UPMC Hamot
- Sue E. Steven, PhD, MBA, microbiologist and member of the Allegheny College Board of Trustees
- Trae Yeckley, PhD, LMFT, director of Allegheny College’s Counseling & Personal Development Center