Cathy Allgeier, B.A., Clarion University of Pennsylvania, 1990; M.S. Business Administration, Clarion University of Pennsylvania, 1993
Chris Allison, B.A., Allegheny College, 1983; Doctor of Public Service, honoris causa, Clarion University, 2012; Entrepreneur in Residence
Asuman Baskan, B.S., Lehigh University; M.S., Purdue University; Ph.D., Lehigh University. International economics, theory of trade, global debt, Latin American economies
Tim Bianco, B.A., Bowling Green State University, 2006; M.A. Bowling Green State University, 2008; M.S., University of Kentucky, 2015; Ph.D., University of Kentucky, 2018
Chris Finaret, B.A., UC San Diego, 2006; M.S. London School of Economics, 2008. Development Economics; Policy, Strategy, and Programming Evaluation
John Golden, B.A., Canisius College, 1974; M.A. University of Connecticut, 1976; Ph.D. University of Connecticut, 1989
Don Goldstein, A.B., Harvard College, Psychology and Social Relations, 1974; Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Economics, 1991
Sarah Holt, Quigley Hall Coordinator, B.S. Penn State University.
Stephanie Martin, B.A., Hamline University; Ph.D., University of Colorado at Boulder. Labor economics, public finance, economics of education policy.
Michael Michaelides, B.A., University of Essex, 2011; M.S., London School of Economics, 2012; M.A., Ph.D., Virginia Tech, 2017. Financial econometrics; empirical asset pricing; volatility modeling, behavioral finance.
Tomas Nonnenmacher, B.A., Allegheny College; M.S., Ph.D., University of Illinois. Industrial organization, economic history, new institutional economics
Stephen Onyeiwu, (chair), B.S., University of Port Harcourt; M.S., University of Ife; M.A., Ph.D., University of Connecticut. Management of innovation and technology, managerial economics
Russell Ormiston, B.S., M.A., M.A., Ph.D., Michigan State University.
Maureen Beth Ryan, CBE Program Coordinator, B.A. Edinboro University of PA, Speech Communications; M.S. West Virginia University, Integrated Marketing Communications.
Selected Publications and Achievements
- “Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the U.S. Economy” (published in Environmental and Resource Economics)
- “A Theoretical Basis for Changes to the Port of New York Imported Goods Auction” (published in Explorations in Economic History)
- “Financial Structure and Corporate Behavior in Japan and the U.S.” (published in International Review of Applied Economics)
- “Product Mix and Technological Change within the Leontieff Inverse” (joint publication of two faculty members in Journal of Regional Science)
- “The Borrowing Needs of Developing Countries: The Case of Brazil” (published in MACLAS Essays)
- “Energy Demand and the Composition of Output Growth” (published in the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management)
- “Spectral Interpretation of Stock Adjustment Processes in Mineral Markets” (published in International Commodity Market Models: Advances in Methodology and Applications)