Chris Allison, B.A., Allegheny College, 1983; Doctor of Public Service, honoris causa, Clarion University, 2012; Entrepreneur in Residence
Asuman Baskan, B.S., Lehigh University; M.S., Purdue University; Ph.D., Lehigh University. International economics, theory of trade, global debt, Latin American economies
Simon Bilo, M.A., Staffordshire University, Universiteit Antwerpen, 2006; Ing.,University of Economics in Prague, 2008; M.A., George Mason University, 2012; Ph.D., George Mason University, 2013
Chris Finaret, B.A., UC San Diego, 2006; M.S. London School of Economics, 2008. Development Economics; Policy, Strategy, and Programming Evaluation
John Golden, B.A., Canisius College, 1974; M.A. University of Connecticut, 1976; Ph.D. University of Connecticut, 1989
Sarah Holt, Quigley Hall Coordinator, B.S. Penn State University.
Stephanie Martin, B.A., Hamline University; Ph.D., University of Colorado at Boulder. Labor economics, public finance, economics of education policy.
Hoa Nguyen, Bachelors of Foreign Trade, Foreign Trade University, Hanoi, Vietnam, 2006; MA, University of Texas at Arlington, 2009; PhD, University of Arizona, 2015
Tomas Nonnenmacher, B.A., Allegheny College; M.S., Ph.D., University of Illinois. Industrial organization, economic history, new institutional economics
Stephen Onyeiwu, (chair), B.S., University of Port Harcourt; M.S., University of Ife; M.A., Ph.D., University of Connecticut. Management of innovation and technology, managerial economics
Russell Ormiston, B.S., M.A., M.A., Ph.D., Michigan State University.
Maureen Beth Ryan, B.A. Edinboro University of PA, Speech Communications; M.S. West Virginia University
Janine Sickafuse, B.A., Grove City College; M.B.A., Youngstown State University; Ph.D. candidate, Cleveland State University. Accounting and finance.
Qianying Zhang, B.S.,East China Normal University;M.S.,University of Illinois, Urban-Champaign; Ph.D. Florida International University. Financial Economics, Applied Time Series
Selected Publications and Achievements
- “Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the U.S. Economy” (published in Environmental and Resource Economics)
- “A Theoretical Basis for Changes to the Port of New York Imported Goods Auction” (published in Explorations in Economic History)
- “Financial Structure and Corporate Behavior in Japan and the U.S.” (published in International Review of Applied Economics)
- “Product Mix and Technological Change within the Leontieff Inverse” (joint publication of two faculty members in Journal of Regional Science)
- “The Borrowing Needs of Developing Countries: The Case of Brazil” (published in MACLAS Essays)
- “Energy Demand and the Composition of Output Growth” (published in the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management)
- “Spectral Interpretation of Stock Adjustment Processes in Mineral Markets” (published in International Commodity Market Models: Advances in Methodology and Applications)