Shuttles to/from PIT
For students traveling alone via the Pittsburgh International Airport, shuttles will be available to and from the airport.
To request shuttle service:
- Indicate you are flying alone via PIT when you register for the program
- Complete the Flight Information Form at least 10 days before the program date. The Travel Coordinator will contact you to confirm your flight information.
|Arriving on Sunday||Plan flight arrival to PIT by 12:30 p.m.
Shuttle leaves PIT airport at 1:30 p.m.
|Departing on Monday||Your flight should depart no earlier than 4:30 p.m.
Shuttle departs 1 p.m.; arrives at PIT by 3:30 p.m.
For students traveling alone via the Pittsburgh International Airport, reimbursement up to $100 will be provided to those who attend and demonstrate financial need.
To request travel assistance:
- Complete the Travel Assistance Request Form for students flying alone
- Complete the Net Price Calculator (be sure to complete ALL fields, including your name; we will not be able to identify your submission without it)
- Submit your airline receipt of purchase to the travel coordinator listed below
Reimbursements will be distributed within two weeks after the event.