We are pleased to announce that a new combined housing and meal plan is available during Summer 2021 for Allegheny students.
Dates and Costs
- Summer housing begins June 1, 2021 and ends August 17, 2021.
- Summer meal plan begins May 24, 2021 and ends August 17, 2021.
- Students that have been approved for summer housing and who wish to remain on campus after spring semester may do so and will need to move into designated summer housing the week of May 24.
- Students may also move from campus after spring semester and return for summer housing, but may only return on one of the following dates: June 1, June 14, June 29, and July 13. Upon return students will be required to have a COVID-19 test before moving into their summer residence and will then need to quarantine until receiving a negative test result (expect up to 3 days of quarantine).
- Students may remain on campus after August 1 to continue their summer program but will need to move to their fall housing assignment on August 2. Fall housing contracts and meal plans begin August 18.
- The summer combined housing and meal plan cost is $750 per month and will run through the student billing system.
- Summer only housing will be located in Baldwin Hall. Full 12-month students will be housed in College Court. Both options cost $750 per month.
- Meals will be available at Mckinley’s Food Court during limited hours. Students will use one meal swipe for all-you-care-to-eat style dining.
- All students will receive 19 meal swipes per week to cover all meals.
- Each Swipe is worth 4 points (just like Brooks during the school year) to be used during that meal time. Points do not transfer to different meal periods. All unused swipes are forfeited at the end of the week.
- Points can be used for meals, snacks, bottled beverages or grocery-style items. Students can use multiple swipes per visit. Fountain beverages and desserts are included with the meal swipe.
McKinley’s Hours – May 24, 2021-August 17, 2021
|Saturday & Sunday||11:30am-1:30pm||4:30-6:00pm|
- Please note this is a pilot program so this rate is discounted by 50% from regular housing and meal plan pricing for summer 2021 only.
- Need-based assistance is available for the cost of the housing and meal plan; students should use the Gator Success Grant to apply for funding.
- Students who have a balance due from a previous semester will not be eligible for summer housing until they have resolved the balance.
- For summer 2021, the summer housing and meal plan charge is waived from May 24 through May 31 for students in approved programs.
- The summer housing and meal plan charge is in effect from June 1 to August 17. Students who remain on campus in August will need to move to their fall housing assignment on August 2 and will continue to be under the summer housing and meal plan pricing until August 17. Fall housing contracts and meal plans begin August 18.
Student Summer HousingIs this plan for me?
Residence Life – 12 mo. housing FAQ More Questions? Scroll down the page to the FAQ!
Summer & 12 month Housing ApplicationReady to apply?