Directions to Campus
Allegheny College is approximately 30 minutes from I-90 and I-80, a few miles off I-79 in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
- Directions to Tippie Alumni Center
- Directions to the Vukovich Center for Communication Arts
- Interactive Campus Map
- Allegheny College Visitors Center
Traveling to campus from the north
When traveling to campus from the north, please be aware that your GPS may recommend taking exit 154 (Saegertown), a more rural route that will not take you through our hometown of Meadville. Instead, we recommend remaining on I-79 and continuing to exit 147A (Meadville) so you can see Meadville on the way to campus.
A block of 40 rooms (some single, some double) are available at Holiday Inn Express, Meadville, Pa.
These rooms are available to conference attendees at the $89/night Allegheny College rate. This price includes breakfast.
To get the Allegheny rate, conference attendees must:
- use the local phone number (814) 724-6012 to make reservations — not the toll free number or online.
- mention that they’re booking for the GLCA conference.
- check in on the 17th and out on the 19th.
- reserve a room no later than March 7th.
Those attending are responsible for their own booking and charges, and for transportation to and from the hotel.